Learn more about Dr. Michael Babich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babich, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babich
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Babich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babich graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Babich MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Babich practice?
- Dr. Michael Babich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.