A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babich, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babich
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Babich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babich graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Babich MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Babich practice?
- Dr. Michael Babich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Babich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.