A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Babich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Babich, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babich
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Babich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Babich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babich graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Babich MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Babich practice?
- Dr. Michael Babich has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Babich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gibsonia, PA and Monongahela, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.