Dr. Michael Marc Badellino MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Badellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Badellino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Heart Transplantation, Multiple Organ Failure, and Multiple Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Badellino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Badellino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badellino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Badellino practice?
Dr. Michael Badellino practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and General Practice near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Urgent Care Centers, Allentown Allergists, Allentown Anesthesiologists, Allentown Physiatrists, and Allentown General Practitioners.