A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Badellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Badellino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Heart Transplantation
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Badellino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Badellino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Badellino MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Badellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Badellino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Badellino practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.