A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Badellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badellino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badellino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Badellino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Heart Transplantation
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Badellino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Badellino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Badellino MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Badellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Badellino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Badellino practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.