Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Knowledge and experience show details Knowledge and experience
by Jeffrey Hughes on Apr 10th, 2015

He and his assistant Carlye work extra to adjust to my schedule. Dr. Bagg noticed a change in my PSA and diligently followed its increase. The biopsy proved positive as he suspected and now I am entering the curing stage due to his expertise.

DON'T GO HERE! show details DON'T GO HERE!
Apr 6th, 2015

Worse bed side manner I have ever seen! RUDE DOCTOR

Jan 7th, 2015

I would NEVER recommend this Dr to anyone, not even my worst enemy. . My loved one developed an infection and was given pain pills and an appointment a month after which they never made it to because they died a week after their last appointment. And to top it off, his nurses called us 2 weeks after my loved one passed to remind us of their appointment then yelled at me when I got upset that they didn't know of the passing yet. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER! The only reason I gave one star is because I had no other choice.

Should it really be this hard? show details Should it really be this hard?
by J Hernandez on Jul 29th, 2014

I can't even get past the the rude phone staff, excessive hold time to make appointment. If this is any indication as to how patients are regarded than I will look else ware for a urologist.

Postmaster, Officer in Charge show details Postmaster, Officer in Charge
by Hon. Bryan A. Smith on Mar 4th, 2014

He is by far the best civilian Urologist that I have met in El Paso. He takes time to listen to his patients while giving you a choice in care whether it be surgery or lithotripsy. I won't see anyone else when it comes to a kidney stone.

What a poor excuse for an MD show details What a poor excuse for an MD
Mar 16th, 2013

One of the most impersonal physicians I have ever met. He'll talk to you while walking away with his back towards you. Pretty much the impersonal, spineless physician you dread. Expect to wait for hours to be seen for 5-10 minutes. The perfect cattle car experience. Let this be a warning that he'll just want to set up "follow up" appts just to milk more money from you and the government. I DO NOT recommend him....EVER.

Excellent, Caring Urologist show details Excellent, Caring Urologist
by William R. on Mar 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

Always spends whatever time it takes to evaluate and discuss any and all matters concerning my urologic health. Great "down to home" physician.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Bagg was professional, thourough, and courteous. All of my questions were answered completely in words I copuld understand. This is a doctor I would recommend to any of my friends or family.

Most comfortable experience for an El Paso Vasectomy show details Most comfortable experience for an El Paso Vasectomy
by Brandon Brooks on May 4th, 2010

Procedure was conveniently scheduled on a Friday which gave me the weekend to recover. Doctor Bagg and his surgical assistant, Arnold were completely professional, courteous, and considerate at all times! They completely answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable and cared for prior, during, and after surgery. If any man needs to have a vasectomy in the southwest area around El Paso, TX, Dr. Bagg is the superior choice!