Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Should it really be this hard?  |  show details
by J Hernandez on Jul 29th, 2014

I can't even get past the the rude phone staff, excessive hold time to make appointment. If this is any indication as to how patients are regarded than I will look else ware for a urologist.

|  Postmaster, Officer in Charge  |  show details
by Hon. Bryan A. Smith on Mar 4th, 2014

He is by far the best civilian Urologist that I have met in El Paso. He takes time to listen to his patients while giving you a choice in care whether it be surgery or lithotripsy. I won't see anyone else when it comes to a kidney stone.

|  What a poor excuse for an MD  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2013

One of the most impersonal physicians I have ever met. He'll talk to you while walking away with his back towards you. Pretty much the impersonal, spineless physician you dread. Expect to wait for hours to be seen for 5-10 minutes. The perfect cattle car experience. Let this be a warning that he'll just want to set up "follow up" appts just to milk more money from you and the government. I DO NOT recommend him....EVER.

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Bagg was professional, thourough, and courteous. All of my questions were answered completely in words I copuld understand. This is a doctor I would recommend to any of my friends or family.

|  Most comfortable experience for an El Paso Vasectomy  |  show details
by Brandon Brooks on May 4th, 2010

Procedure was conveniently scheduled on a Friday which gave me the weekend to recover. Doctor Bagg and his surgical assistant, Arnold were completely professional, courteous, and considerate at all times! They completely answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable and cared for prior, during, and after surgery. If any man needs to have a vasectomy in the southwest area around El Paso, TX, Dr. Bagg is the superior choice!