A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baggish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baggish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baggish, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Uterine Diseases
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baggish graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baggish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Baggish MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Baggish practice?
- Dr. Michael Baggish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baggish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.