Learn more about Dr. Michael Baghdoian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baghdoian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baghdoian
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Baghdoian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baghdoian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghdoian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Baghdoian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baghdoian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Baghdoian practice?
- Dr. Michael Baghdoian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baghdoian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Orthopedic Surgeons.