Learn more about Dr. Michael Baghdoian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baghdoian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baghdoian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghdoian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Baghdoian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baghdoian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Baghdoian practice?
Dr. Michael Baghdoian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Surgeons.