Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bagheri
Dr. Michael Bagheri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bagheri is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center and Eisenhower Medical Center. Dr. Bagheri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bagheri has the following 4 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Bagheri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Scott Brook
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Naira Sanoyan
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Abdallah Kubbeh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi43