A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bain
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Marital Counseling
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Scottish Rite Children`s Med Center, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Bain MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bain practice?
- Dr. Michael Bain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bain practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.