I wish everything went this smoothly. show details I wish everything went this smoothly.
by Harry H. on Jan 16th, 2015

Starting with my first visit I never waited more than 10 minutes to see Dr, Baio. At times I wish it took a few minutes longer as I got involved reading Italian cultural newspapers in his waiting room. I'm not even Italian but found them interesting. The staff is always upbeat and friendly. Dr. Baio was thorough and genuinely concerned. Once in a crowded restaurant he spotted me and came over to ask how I was doing medically. He didn't have to do that. If he didn't approach me I probably wouldn't have seen him. He is now and has been my primary care doctor for two years. I absolutely have no plans to change this. Would I recommend him? I already have to friends and family.

Mar 20th, 2013

Great doctor!!! He really cares about his patients. He is thorough and explains everything to you. He never rushes you and he's always following up! Love Joann at the front desk and Alberta!

Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Baio probably saved my life when I was misdiagnosed by "experts" for my thyroid cancer several years back. He insisted I be examined by a 3rd expert who confirmed his diagnosis.

very knowledgable show details very knowledgable
by BG on Nov 4th, 2009

great doctor, follows up constantly.