A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bakarich is Excellent. Dr. Bakarich has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bakarich, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakarich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakarich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakarich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bakarich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bakarich practice?
Dr. Michael Bakarich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Berea, KY and Lagrange, GA.
See Richmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Bakarich, Dr. Micheal Bakarich, Dr. Michel Bakarich, Dr. Mickey Bakarich, Dr. Miguel Bakarich, Dr. Mike Bakarich