A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bakarich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bakarich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bakarich, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakarich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bakarich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Bakarich DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bakarich practice?
- Dr. Michael Bakarich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bakarich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lagrange, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY and Berea, KY.
See Lagrange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.