- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Balk is Excellent. Dr. Balk has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Balk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Disease, cardiovascular medicine, pacemakers, cardiac catherterization, congenital heart disease, and cardiovascular medicinepacemakerscardiac catherterizationcongenital heart disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balk graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Josephs Hospital of Atlanta, Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Balk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Balk practice?
Dr. Michael Balk practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Balk, Dr. Mitch Balk, Dr. Myles Balk, Dr. Michal Balk, Dr. Mickey Balk, Dr. Miles Balk