Learn more about Dr. Michael Balm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Balm, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Balm, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Balm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Balm practice?
Dr. Michael Balm practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.