A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Balon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Balon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Balon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Balon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Balon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rae Balon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Balon practice?
- Dr. Michael Balon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Balon practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.