A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Balon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Balon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Balon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Balon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rae Balon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Balon practice?
- Dr. Michael Balon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Balon practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.