A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Banbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Banbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Banbury, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Banbury graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Banbury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Banbury FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Banbury practice?
- Dr. Michael Banbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Banbury practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons.