Learn more about Dr. Michael Banbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Banbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banbury
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Banbury, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Banbury graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Banbury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Banbury FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Banbury practice?
- Dr. Michael Banbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Banbury practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons.