A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Banov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Banov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Banov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banov graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Banov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Ridgeview Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Banov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Banov practice?
- Dr. Michael Banov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Banov practices Psychiatry near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Marietta Psychiatrists.