Dr. Michael Banton MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

December 9th, 2010
I like Dr. Banton, but the wait times are ridiculous. Especially for my child who has ADHD and is short on patience anyway. I've tried calling to see how late he was running -- and adjusted my arrival time accordingly. However, I was told we needed to be in the waiting room from our scheduled appointment time, in case he got caught up. We were then forced to wait until the very last appointment of the afternoon. Hate the policies of this office, but really like the doc.

October 18th, 2010
My son waited 1.5 hours to see Dr. Banton 3 times in a row. Also could not get Dr. to return calls about the new medication he was on, which wasn't working. No people to answer any calls, or confirm prescription refills. Good luck!

June 25th, 2009
He is the best! The wait in the waiting room is about 30 to 90 minutes, but it is worth the wait. He is the best doctor for teenagers!

October 13th, 2008
We've been seeing Dr. Banton for about 5 years for my son's mental illness. Dr. Banton always takes the time to answer questions and has made it a little easier for me to deal with the situation. He is also very caring and understanding with my son. I appreciate all he has done to also explain things to him. An amazing doctor that is not just there to push pills. Dr. Banton tries to keep the meds to a minimum.