A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bar, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bar, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- St Joseph's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Bar MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Bar practice?
- Dr. Michael Bar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bar practices Hematology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Hematologists.