Learn more about Dr. Michael Bar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bar, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bar
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bar, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- St Joseph's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Bar MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Bar practice?
- Dr. Michael Bar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bar practices Hematology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Hematologists.