A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baranauskus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baranauskus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baranauskus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranauskus graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Baranauskus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael V Baranauskus MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Baranauskus practice?
- Dr. Michael Baranauskus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baranauskus practices Internal Medicine near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kinston, NC.
See Mentor Internists.