Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bard
Dr. Michael Bard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bard is affiliated with Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, Heritage Hospital and Bertie Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bard has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Bard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. Van Boghossian
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Carl Haisch
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi43
Dr. Robert Harland
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi33