A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baron DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Baron practice?
- Dr. Michael Baron has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baron practices Family Medicine near Stone Mountain, GA.
See Stone Mountain Primary Care Doctors.