A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barsom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsom
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barsom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsom graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Barsom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Barsom MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Barsom practice?
- Dr. Michael Barsom has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Barsom practices Psychiatry near Commerce, CA.