Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carol Cashel on Dec 17th, 2014

I've been going to Dr Bartell since he started practice. He is a wonderful doctor and I know I'll never find another one like him. I'm happy for him that he is retiring. Good Luck. P.S. I wish you would change your mind

Jan 8th, 2014

I was a patience of Dr. Bartell for over 20 years! He always gave me all the time I needed. Great doctor, I have moved to OFallon Mo. and it is too far of a commute to see Dr. Bartell. He is a GREAT DOCTOR, and I will always be great ful for the time he gave. He truly care about people. Thank you for your dedication!

Dr. Bartell is wonderful show details Dr. Bartell is wonderful
by Kim L on Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Bartell is wonderful and so is the office. He does not keep you waiting and I never feel rushed.

Wonderful doctor!!! show details Wonderful doctor!!!
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Bartell has been my doc for 30 years!!He is very caring and kind. His office does a great jobof keeping appointments on track!

Very Caring show details Very Caring
by Georgetta Cutrona on Jan 28th, 2011

Love Dr. Bartell and the excellent care he gives his patients. Our entire family are patients and we all feel well cared for. Could not find a more compassionate physician.

Good Doc, Bad Staff show details Good Doc, Bad Staff
Dec 23rd, 2010

Poor customer service from nursing staff. Poor communication between support staff and Doctor, leading to incorrect diagnosis.

This is a Top Doc! show details This is a Top Doc!
Oct 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bartell's since 1980 and cannot imagine a better, more caring doctor. He takes the time to explain everything in detail, and I've never felt rushed during an appointment. He is very professional and thorough!