Dr. Michael Bartfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bartfield?

September 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr Bartfield is a wonderful Doctor! He recently delivered my twins and I could not be happier with my experience. I plan to use him as my regular OBGYN and for any future deliveries I may have!!!

August 12th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had.

February 13th, 2015

BEST OBGYN IN ORLANDO

I'm so happy i found this practice. Great Staff, very clean office, organize, courteous and super friendly. 101% Recommended. Thank you so much for making my pregnancy so wonderful.

August 29th, 2013

Excellent OB

My experience with Dr. Bartfield was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better OB. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Whenever I had a question he would answer it right away. This was very important to me with this being my first child. I needed a doctor I could talk to. He definitely cares for his patients and takes the time to get to know you. I would recommend him to family and friends. Whenever we decide to have the next baby I definitely want him to be the one to deliver.

October 22nd, 2011

Great!

I had a beautiful experience with Dr Bartfield. He is a good doctor and I felt really safe with his advices.Besides, he is also very friendly and polite.I was sad because he was not on duty at he hospital while I came into labor, but the next day he came to my room to see if everything was fine.

February 4th, 2011

No bedside manner

A very cold Doctor who will talk down to you. Being a highly educated woman, I was not a fan of this. I lost my baby last year and he was not empathetic. He treated me like a number and not an individual. So happy I found a great new OB that cares and is very informative.

August 30th, 2010

Don't trust him much

All I can say is he sometimes is very good and sometimes not. It would be better if he is consistent. He is more of a new school and goes by books rather than experience!

August 7th, 2010

Mom of a beautiful baby girl

Dr. Bartfield delivered my first baby girl after a long and difficult pregnancy. He was involved, caring and did a great job answering our questions in what was a stressful time. I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2009

Dr. Bartfield goes that extra mile. He went on line while in the exam room with me to review prescription costs of medication that I need to take. I have never received this type of excellent service before.He is very personable too. You can tell he cares.

October 8th, 2017