Dr. Michael Bartiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bartiss?

Highly recommended.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Son has been a patient for 7 years.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr. Bartiss and his staff are wonderful! As a nurse, I know it can be difficult to find a doctor who's knowledge and years of experience hasn't ruined their bedside manner. Dr. Bartiss has a bedside manner that is top notch, he appears to genuinely care for children, and he seems confident and knowledgable. I highly recommend him and will continue to take my children to him.

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr. Bartiss has been my children's doctor for almost 12 years. He performed eye surgery on my son when he was a year old and since then I have been taking him and my daughters to see Dr. Bartiss. He is genuine and really makes us feel like we are important and not some number. His bedside manner is caring and you can tell he truly loves children. I travel over an hour just to see him. I am thankful we were referred to him. My son's eyes have improved so much and I am thankful to him for that.

Very Unprofessional

Posted on December 4th, 2010

I took my 5 year old son to Dr. Bartiss on a referral from my optometrist. He had told us that he wanted an ophthalmologist to take a look at him but ...

Posted on April 6th, 2010

MY SON WAS A PT. OF DR.BARTISS FROM THE TIME HE WAS 6MO OLD. DR. BARTISS REFERED US TO AN EYE SURGEN TO CORRECT MY SON'S PROBLEM WHEN HE WAS 5. MY SON'S VISION DIDN'T IMPROVE AS IT SHOULD HAVE AND AFTER MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH DR. BARTISS HE LET ME KNOW HE FELT I WAS AN OVERREACTIVE PARENT. AT THIS POINT I TOOK MY SOON TO ANOTHER EYE DOCTOR WHO QUICKLY DISCOVERED MY 7YR OLD HAD SEVERE CATERACTS. WE WERE REFERED TO DUKE EYE CENTER WHERE WE WERE INFORMED OUR CHILD WAS MOST LIKELY BORN WITH THE CATARACTS AND DEVELOPED THEM SOON AFTER. DR. BARTISS NEVER MENTIONED ANY SUCH FINDING IN HIS RECORDS AND WHEN WE TRIED TO OBTAIN COPIES WE WERE TREATED AWFUL. I WILL NEVER RECOMEND DR. BARTISS TO ANYONE.

Posted on November 20th, 2017