A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bartlett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bartlett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Bartlett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bartlett practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Radiologists.