A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bartlett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bartlett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Bartlett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bartlett practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Radiologists.