A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Basch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lyme Disease
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Basch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Basch MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Basch practice?
- Dr. Michael Basch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Basch practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Internists.