A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Basco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Basco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Basco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Basco graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Basco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Angelo Basco MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Basco practice?
- Dr. Michael Basco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Basco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Bridgeport, TX.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.