Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Basco
Dr. Michael Basco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with other offices in Abilene, TX and Decatur, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Basco is affiliated with Wise Regional Health System, Plaza Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Basco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Basco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Robert True
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, General Surgery
Colleyville, TX 0.55 mi37
Dr. Alan Unell
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Colleyville, TX 2.15 mi37
Dr. Ted Preston
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Colleyville, TX 2.64 mi37