Dr. Michael Baskies Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baskies?

RUDE

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Don't waste your time

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

What an arrogant doctor!!! Did nothing for us. Came in for a minute talked down to us. Did not give us any information nor helped us at all. He needs to go back to school to learn how to speak to people. He is a true disgrace to doctors!!

Rubber Stamp Dr

Posted on February 16th, 2017

This Dr does not think that physical therapy after an approved orthopedic surgery is necessary. He is merely a rubber stamp Dr that works for the insurance companies. this Dr should be avoided.

Arrogant!!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

This Dr did not even touch my hand nor did he ask me any questions. He read my results from prior tests. Told me he could not help me and walked out. No medical advice , NOTHING. He is a disgrace. Arrogant and condescending.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Baskies was rude, condescending and abrupt. Would not recommend him at all.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I had thumb surgery performed by Dr. Baskies. He did a phenomenal job and I have no visible scar. Recovery went well and he spent a lot of time with me explaining everything that was going on. One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Saw for a fracture in my hand. Was rude. Felt rushed and dismissed. Would not recommend.

Full of himself

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Most doctors allow the patient to talk first and ask questions. Seeing him was like being on trial. He showed no empathy, and was more than rude and arrogant. Never even asked me if I was left or right handed, or give me time to explain my concerns. Shame on him for the oath he took before becoming a doctor to heal people. I would be afraid to have someone like that operate on me.

Waist of time

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I waited 2 hrs and the doctor seems to be busy that only helped us 5 mts. stuff very rude and doctor had actitud. I'll never come to this plase ever again even It was last plase on earth. I'd never recommen this plase

Great Surgeon

Posted on December 15th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Baskies was extremely positive. I had accidently cut off my thumb and Dr. Baskies performed a several hour surgery to reattach it. As a musician, I owe this doctor my career. I found him to be a competent and caring surgeon and would highly recommend him.

Finger loss

Posted on November 19th, 2013

DR. Baskies is a great doctor. I had a bad accident at work and almost lost my finger. His original thought after seeing the x-ray was that he was going to have to cut it off. He said to me that when he got in there that he would try to save it. Well he saved it. I still have a finger, although it is not the same at least I still have a finger. He was very caring and wanted to do his best to help me.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Baskies for three years now. He has been an excellent doctor and surgeon. He is very attentive to details, through in regards to attaining all pertinent information to make a diagnosis and takes concerns regarding infection seriously. He gets straight to the point and I like his thought process when determining how to handle a situation. He also attends conferences to stay current with new information and technology. His office staff is excellent and competent. He is also very kind when I need to bring my young daughter to an appointment.