A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Basnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Basnight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basnight
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Basnight, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Basnight graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basnight has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Basnight MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Basnight practice?
- Dr. Michael Basnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Basnight practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Cardiologists.