A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Basse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Basse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Basse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basse graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Basse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George L. Mee Memorial Hospital
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Basse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Basse practice?
- Dr. Michael Basse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Basse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Radiologists.