A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Basuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Basuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Basuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basuel graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Basuel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sy Basuel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Basuel practice?
- Dr. Michael Basuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Basuel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Nephrologists.