Dr. Michael Bateman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Denver, CO

4.8

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Bateman performed my reconstruction and at every step I felt educated and supported. The staff is responsive, professional, and friendly which made an overwhelming situation manageable. I couldn't have asked for a better team.

September 28th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Bateman is beyond exceptional. He is a perfectionist in the industry and I could not be more pleased with the enhancement results I experienced. Dr. Bateman and his staff made every visit, my surgery and my follow up visits nothing short of exceptional. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

August 29th, 2016
Outstanding quality of work
After researching many surgeons and consulting with a few, Dr. Bateman was the hands-down obvious choice. It was clear from the first consultation tha ...

October 4th, 2013
Happy Breast Reconstruction After Double Mastectomy
Over the past year, after my double mastectomy, Dr. Michael Bateman has created two perfect and beautiful breasts for me, complete with realistic-looking nipples. His surgical skill level is truly amazing and he is a really nice and caring individual. Although the surgeries were complex involving tissue, muscle, and skin, the result is symmetrical and lovely. Dr. Bateman gave me back my femininity and I am very happy. I highly recommend him for breast reconstruction. There was no part of the process, involving three separate surgeries, where he was anything but outstanding in his level of care and expertise. Furthermore, his entire team is top-notch. Jill Buckner, PA, is simply the perfect person for her job. I felt like she was my personal coach through the process. Every single other person in Dr. Bateman’s office demonstrated a level of professionalism and caring that made me feel so comforted and nurtured throughout this time. Yes, breast reconstruction is a difficult experience, but I believe I could not have found a better surgeon anywhere to take me through it. My results are terrific and I am glad I chose to do it.

August 24th, 2013
WITHOUT A DOUBT, DR. MICHAEL BATEMAN IS AN OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON!
Dr. Michael C. Bateman is one of the finest, most excellent surgeons I know! The first time that I met with him, he spent a great deal of time explaining what the various surgical options were for me following a bilateral mastectomy. He was patient and thorough and he even drew pictures of what the different options would be. Dr. Bateman is always available to his patients! I had to phone him late one Saturday evening and was surprised to learn that my phone call went directly to his personal mobile phone and he answered on the first ring. Dr. Bateman has assembled a fantastic support staff to assist him in his practice and they are always extremely helpful and ready help any time that you call. I am supremely pleased that Dr. Michael C. Bateman is my surgeon!

May 11th, 2010
Dr. Bateman is a great surgeon! Bonus, he is very caring and very thorough. Can't thank him enough.