Dr. Michael Baten Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baten?

Retire Already

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I think there probably was a time when Baten was a caring attentive physician. Those days have passed. Perhaps the best thing Baten could do for himself and his patients and that is retire.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Awful. Never called back. Never treated or helped in any way. Overall experience was horrible.

Knows What He's Doing

Posted on October 13th, 2014

An excellent doctor

Disrespectful -

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Too busy to listen to patients symptoms - opinionated, runs a factory like atmosphere. Shameful.

Wasted co-pay and gasoline, what a Jerk!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Do not waste your time or money going here. He spent less than 5 minutes total with me. Two minutes the first part of the history, and returned 15 minutes later for 1 minute worth of reflexes. I have sensory-motor polyneuropathy, and autonomic dysfunction. 5 failed back surgeries, fused front and back multi-level, and cervical fusion c4-c7, bilateral carpel tunnel, and foot drop. His only concern seemed to be why I am disabled and not working. I can't sit or stand for prolonged periods of time,never bend, stoop, twist, or move my neck.

He deserves no stars

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

As a neurologist he was condescending, inattentive, uncaring, inconsistent, and he betrayed my family after being clients for years. I fired him and am encouraging no one to go to him, not even as a sleep specialist.

license should be revoked!!!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

This man is arrogant and condenscending. I recieved a concussion in an auto accident. He was rude and treats his patients with much disdain as you are totally ignorant. Every question I asked was met with cocky arrogance and blown off as if I was the stupidest woman to walk the earth. This man should have his license revoked and not be allowed to treat another person!

Apnea

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Dr. Baten is now an Apnea specialist. I guess he'll be able to fo less harm in this area

Good Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I came to Dr. Baten after being disappointed at another Doctor. He has been nothing but caring and professional. While I do have to wait for appoinments, I get get in fairly quick for an emergency. Dr. Baten takes time to listen and cares about his patients. Dr. Baten has won me over, even though I was a skeptic.

Laughed At The Notion I Had a Head Injury

Posted on September 5th, 2009

I suffered a massive head injury. MRI taken, and I was left sitting in the waiting area. So I tried to find my way out of the maze on my own,(head injured people are usually bed ridden or need assistance to stand & walk). As I walked thru the area, I noticed MRI photos all over, I tried to read which was mine.(I was dizzy & had visual problems). Some woman came quickly and started yelling at me and said "what are you doing, who let you in here?" I told her I was looking to read my MRI. This woman grabbed me by the shoulder, firmly holding me (it hurt!), she shoved me away from the MRI's and said "this is the way out." I told her I was only trying to look at my MRI, the woman said "your MRI is not here and your doctor will go over it with you." In Baten's office, he showed me two MRI's that had a label with my name on it. Mr. Baten said "there is no indicate of any head injury, it's All In Your Head!!", as he said laughing, while halfway sitting on something as he dangled one leg swinging it back and forth. Is that any way for a doctor to treat a patient that has an injury. No further tests were conducted, no referrals were made by this so called doctor. I see he is now in pediatrics, isn't that where some doctor's and nurse's hide out, practicing their craft on innocence that cannot speak for themselves.

Posted on February 9th, 2017