Dr. Michael Batipps MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Washington, DC

3.3

April 7th, 2017
Comments on "follow-up" appointments
Unbelievable. Let's just say that after you've had testing recommended by ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN FOR WHATEVER REASON, you'd really like to know the results, AND it should not take months to find out, AND you SHOULD NOT have to call for the results, AND if you ARE REQUIRED TO CALL FOR THOSE RESULTS SOMEONE SHOULD TELL YOU.

September 11th, 2014
This physician has been wonderful
If you want a doctor who is thorough and takes the time to talk with you about your condition then Dr. Batipps is the one. He was my father's doctor and now mine and I could not have a more caring physician. You may have a longer wait to get in to see him but that is because he does not rush his patient's through like an assembly line. I have been going to him for several years now and he always takes the time to answer my questions and explain my treatment plan. He also gives resources to help you educate yourself on your condition. I have recommended him to other family members. You rock Dr. B!

June 25th, 2011
Excellent physician with poor bedside manner
I waited over an hour for this physician. The doctor proceeded to tell me how fabulous his reputation was and told me was voted to Washingtoniane Magazine's list of top physicians. I didn't care about any of this stuff. I was concerned about receiving treatment. His diagnosis was accurate but when I had GI problems with the medications prescribed he chastised me for not giving the medication enough time to work. My primary care physician switched my medication. Again, you will receive an accurate diagnosis but other than that you are dealing with an egomaniac.