Dr. Michael Battaglia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2016
I would rate at zero stars if possible. This doctor is extremely rude and uncommunicative. Major Dr. Ego. Dismissive of this patient's questions. Changes his mind capriciously from one appointment to the next. And his office staff is very pleasant but very disorganized. They lost part of my record and also failed to mail to me -- twice -- records that I requested. They also do not return phone messages.

August 17th, 2016
He is the best!! He is taking great care of my mother. I appreciate all he is doing!! I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a caring doctor. He is doing far more than any other doctor that my mother has seen since she had her injuries. We are very greatful towards him. His staff is amazing and very helpful.

January 22nd, 2016
GET A SECOND OPINION FIRST. THEY GET ONE STAR FOR THE EASE OF APPOINTMENT MAKING
I TOOK MY GRANDMOTHER TO DR. BATTAGLIA'S PRACTICE AS SHE WAS REFERRED TO HIM FROM HER PRIMARY DOCTOR WITHIN THE MEDICAL GROUP. SHE HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. UPON ARRIVAL, HIS PA CAME IN, DID HER SPIEL , DIFFERED TO THE DOCTOR THAT CAME IN ACTING LIKE WE WERE JUST THERE SOLELY TO WASTE HIS TIME AND THEY DID NOT SEND HER FOR ANY!!!!! ADDITIONAL TESTS THAT THE HOSPITAL DID NOT PERFORM. THE PRIMARY DOCTOR DID NOT WANT TO SEND HER FOR SAID TESTS (THAT HE QUESTIONED WEREN'T PERFORMED )AND OVER RIDE THE NEUROLOGIST SO HE LEFT IT UP TO BATTAGLIA TO ORDER SAID TESTS WHICH HE DID NOT DO. IN CLOSING , WE WERE IN LIMBO FROM BATTAGLIA'S OFFICE AND A SECOND OPINION AND MY GRANDMOTHER HAD A MAJOR STROKE AND PASSED. SOMEONE DROPPED THE BALL. SHE SUFFERED. I WOULD NEVER , EVER RECOMMEND!

February 9th, 2015
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences at this office. His bedside manner was wonderful and he was very comforting during my health scare.

September 30th, 2014
Was not happy with what seemed like a big attitude from nurse and the Dr. What Dr. In there rgt mind would say to someone that they are not ready for them to speak . First time there and will be last. Whatever happened to customer service . And u being a Dr. Should make a first time patient feel comfortable

July 29th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!!
When I first met him he was all business and I wasn't sure I was going to like him. Over time I learned he really cared about my diagnosis and how to manage my pain without narcotics- he didn't just throw a bunch of pills at me. He listened to every complaint and asked my opinion on how he thought we should proceed. When I moved away I was geniunely sad to be leaving him! He even tried to help me find a good Neuro in my new location. He's a WONDERFUL doctor! Highly recommend!!!

July 1st, 2014
A kind, compassionate doctor. Low key, very good listener. Cares about his patients. Very competent.

June 30th, 2014
Lied about my condition... even told me that my symptoms were not conducive to my head injury... which after going to a real neurologist... I realized his unprofessionalism

October 11th, 2013
I was lucky
I must have been there on a good day. The staff was great and so was the doctor. Full explanations for everything and good advice on how to deal with my problem. I was more than pleased with the appointment and feel confident that I got the correct diagnosis. The doctor was also very pleasant.

July 9th, 2013
A struggle of ONE
He is quite notably Bi-polar.......He does not recognize you as Human RATHER A NUMBER!I don't like his bed side manner at all...And I have Considerable experience in the Medical Field.........I am sorry FOR HIM!

May 17th, 2013
Diagnosis was taken away
I have PTSD...But my symptoms were originally diagnosed as CNS Sarcoidosis by Dr. Battaglia...follow up....No NOT ,CNS Sarcoidosis...basically without him saying the words..."ITS ALL mental"....I am in pain and and fell down the stairs because of numbness in my right hand fingers and then traveled to my toes....Facial Palsy Bi-laterally 5times ...Every symptom points to this disorder but I am ON MY OWN.I have had this for YEARS! Plus not to mention the pain....I am at the mercy of any other Doctor that sees thes review,PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2013
have to agree
Unfortunatly, I have to agree with the bipolar disorder comment. I've been seeing him for a long time now. He is like a Jekyl and Hyde. At one appointment he's short tempered, almost downright nasty and the next time he's over jubulient. He does know his stuff though.