Dr. Michael Baugh MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Gainesville, GA

April 12th, 2016
NOT HAPPY
My mother saw Dr. Baugh many years after she developed Parkinsons. I had the upmost respect for him......untill today. Last Thursday morning I had an appointment with him and I had to cancel that morning, around 2 am. Because a tornado hit our house. When I call back to reschedule, they wanted to charge me $50.00 for rescheduling that appointment. Why in the world would you charge someone 50.00 dollar's because of an act of God. Very disappointed in this so called doctor. I'll just find amother doctor

March 27th, 2015
BTR1299
Wait time was longer than it had been in the past because of an emergency. Dr Baugh is very in depth with his testing in the office and if necessary further tests. He is easy to speak with and understanding. I would highly recommend him.

March 5th, 2015
He found reason for constant headaches.

August 14th, 2014
he is the best that any one could ask for he cares about his patients takes as much time as you need. would recommend to any one. I think he is the best

June 19th, 2014
Never a call back
I went to see this Doctor for my headaches and discussed different options and one that requires insuance approval. I was told to check with his office in a couple of weeks to see if it was approved and he even gave me a business card with the person's name that I was to contact at his office. Well it has been a month since I have seen this Doctor and I have called and left several messages for the person that I was suppose to contact and also with his MA and I have not heard one word from these people. I left my name birthdate and my phone number twice in each message. I mean if they have not heard from the insurance that is fine just pick up the phone and let me know and I will stop calling. If they are not interested in me as a patient then just let me know and I will go elsewhere. I have been to many doctor's in the Gainesville area and not in all of my 50 years have I had this much trouble just getting a return call. Thinking twice about this office because apparently they really don't give a hoot about the patient! I know that they cannot be that busy because when I was at his office at 10:30 am I was the only patient in the waiting room for almost 45 minutes and not one soul came out while I was waiting.

April 23rd, 2014
I have been in Dr. Baugh's care for years. He is extremely knowledgable and intelligent. The staff is caring and warm. I would recommend Dr. Baugh to anyone. He truly cares about his patients.

April 15th, 2014
horrible treatment
Since i walk in office receptionist was very rude after going insideroom Dr. Was very rude unprofessional he rush the consultation he mistreated me he was acting like he was in a bad mode his answers to my questions were very rude i would not recommmend this doctor to anyone

July 1st, 2013
Unprofessional
This doctor is unprofessional and has no bedside manner. He rushes in and out of the room, not really listening. I will not recommend him to others nor will I will be returning to see him.

November 19th, 2012
Mrs.
was very impressed with Dr. Baugh, he was through and professional. He also made me laugh, his personallity was just great. I am also pleased with the was he handled my issue.

October 13th, 2012
Spanish speaking patient
Well I went to see dr baugh for my headaches .his assistant was very very sweet and proffesional made me feel welcomed. I felt as tough when he came in to see me he was rushed for time because by the I realized it he wad already out the door. Yes he has helped me with my migraines and i love his assistant. As well as his check out staff the girls are so nice and proffesional. Very pleasent check out staff especially the girl with the bright smile.

May 18th, 2012
I am still working with Dr. Baugh. So far he has been caring, knowledgeable, and very up front about finding my problem. Within a week I had a through examination, EMG and MRI. I will see him again in a few days and hopefully we will have an answer to the problem.

March 12th, 2012
Mrs. Pamela D Carstens
Dr Baugh has been my neuro. since 2002.He has grown a great deal during that tyme. At tymes his bedside manner may seem brusque. In reality, he is quite dedicated to helping his patients to feel better. I would and have recommended Dr Baugh to many people. He has helped me greatly!