Dr. Michael Baugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baugh?

Granny

Posted on February 26th, 2017

Granny

Posted on February 26th, 2017

APPT/DR

Posted on February 20th, 2017

NOT HAPPY

Posted on April 12th, 2016

My mother saw Dr. Baugh many years after she developed Parkinsons. I had the upmost respect for him......untill today. Last Thursday morning I had an appointment with him and I had to cancel that morning, around 2 am. Because a tornado hit our house. When I call back to reschedule, they wanted to charge me $50.00 for rescheduling that appointment. Why in the world would you charge someone 50.00 dollar's because of an act of God. Very disappointed in this so called doctor. I'll just find amother doctor

BTR1299

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Wait time was longer than it had been in the past because of an emergency. Dr Baugh is very in depth with his testing in the office and if necessary further tests. He is easy to speak with and understanding. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

He found reason for constant headaches.

Posted on August 14th, 2014

he is the best that any one could ask for he cares about his patients takes as much time as you need. would recommend to any one. I think he is the best

Never a call back

Posted on June 19th, 2014

I went to see this Doctor for my headaches and discussed different options and one that requires insuance approval. I was told to check with his office in a couple of weeks to see if it was approved and he even gave me a business card with the person's name that I was to contact at his office. Well it has been a month since I have seen this Doctor and I have called and left several messages for the person that I was suppose to contact and also with his MA and I have not heard one word from these people. I left my name birthdate and my phone number twice in each message. I mean if they have not heard from the insurance that is fine just pick up the phone and let me know and I will stop calling. If they are not interested in me as a patient then just let me know and I will go elsewhere. I have been to many doctor's in the Gainesville area and not in all of my 50 years have I had this much trouble just getting a return call. Thinking twice about this office because apparently they really don't give a hoot about the patient! I know that they cannot be that busy because when I was at his office at 10:30 am I was the only patient in the waiting room for almost 45 minutes and not one soul came out while I was waiting.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I have been in Dr. Baugh's care for years. He is extremely knowledgable and intelligent. The staff is caring and warm. I would recommend Dr. Baugh to anyone. He truly cares about his patients.

horrible treatment

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Since i walk in office receptionist was very rude after going insideroom Dr. Was very rude unprofessional he rush the consultation he mistreated me he was acting like he was in a bad mode his answers to my questions were very rude i would not recommmend this doctor to anyone

Unprofessional

Posted on July 1st, 2013

This doctor is unprofessional and has no bedside manner. He rushes in and out of the room, not really listening. I will not recommend him to others nor will I will be returning to see him.

Mrs.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

was very impressed with Dr. Baugh, he was through and professional. He also made me laugh, his personallity was just great. I am also pleased with the was he handled my issue.