A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baumholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baumholtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baumholtz, MD, MS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumholtz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baumholtz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Baumholtz MD and MS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Baumholtz practice?
- Dr. Michael Baumholtz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baumholtz practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.