Dr. Michael Baumholtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baumholtz?

Truly the very best!!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr Baumholtz is the only surgeon who would consider taking my case. I have had 3 procedures done in the same area because of a terrible decision I made in choosing to have my surgery in Mexico. I had lost faith in getting any type of correction until I met with Dr Baumholtz . He listened, explained and gave me hope. It was fate that I called their office and spoke to his assistant who convinced me that anything is possible. The entire staff is very kind unlike most sterile doctors offices. It feels like family when you are there. The results were way better than I could have expected. Dr Baumholtz is an angel and I highly recommend him for any surgery. What he did for me has completely changed my life. I'll be forever grateful to Dr B and his amazing staff.

The BEST

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr Baumholtz is a very compassionate understanding and above all the BEST surgeon out there.

My experience

Posted on December 4th, 2013

Dr Baumholtz is the most caring and fantastic person. He always has a smile for you when he is talking to you. I was so scared about my surgery and he helped by explaining everything. On visits he explains each step and what will follow. I can't say enough about him.

Posted on July 20th, 2017