A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bayer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bayer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jon Bayer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Michael Bayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bayer practices Dermatology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Spooner, WI.
See Duluth Dermatologists.