A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bayer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bayer practice?
Dr. Michael Bayer practices Dermatology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Spooner, WI and Deer River, MN.
See Duluth Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Bayer, Dr. Micheal Bayer, Dr. Michel Bayer, Dr. Mickey Bayer, Dr. Miguel Bayer, Dr. Mike Bayer