A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bayer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Bayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bayer MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bayer practice?
- Dr. Michael Bayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bayer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.