A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bazel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bazel has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Bazel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Bazel practice?
- Dr. Michael Bazel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bazel practices Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians.