A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bazel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bazel has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 18 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Bazel practice?
Dr. Michael Bazel practices Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians.