A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beall
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Beall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Beall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edgar Beall MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Beall practice?
- Dr. Michael Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Beall practices Urology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Urologists.