Dr. Michael Beams DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2015
Waiting
I just started going to Dr. Beam and I must say he seems pretty good. He's quick in diagnosing ... He's helping me control and fight off my high cholesterol . I'm feeling confident with Dr. Beam and I feel he cares enough . My only issue so far is that his waiting is long. My appoint wait was almost an hour and that's just waiting to called. My waiting there Continues in the back room until the Dr actually sees me. To tell you the truth I just think this is another waiting room where you're placed so your not upset as much to still be waiting. This is upsetting to me ... Because I know once I actually see the Dr. It will be only 5 mins and that would then mean one appoint I spent over an hour waiting for a 5 min look at.

July 29th, 2015
Time for a change
This practice has changed a lot and I know as I have been a long time patient. The doctors used to be caring and had a personal touch. In my opinion the level of care has gone down, they still have a great bedside manner but there should be more to care than a friendly doctor.The wait time to get a person to talk to on the phone is absurd. Also this last visit they just took my insurance card, didn't tell me that they didn't participate with that particular Aetna and sent me for all kinds of tests. It was all out of network and the way I found out was when I got a bill for the services classified as out-network. I shouldn't have bothered to call the office as they directed me to their billing service who kept saying that's what I owed for the visits. Really?? whose responsibility is it at the doctors office to tell patients if they don't participate with a particular insurance. They did participate last year but not since under the umbrella of Summit Medical. None of my family will be going there. Surely there are better doctors in this area.

September 11th, 2013
Dr Beams truly cares for his patients. You feel his passion and his commitment to his practice. He is straight forward and he isn't afraid to admit that he doesn't the answer but he will give you his honest opinion. You will not find a better doctor in his field.

February 7th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I LIKE D PLUS FROM ME. A JOB WELL DONE IN EVERYTHING THEY DO.SUCH EXCELLENT CARE. THEY GET AN AOCTOR MICHAEL BEANS VERY MUCH. I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM AND DOCTOR PETER BARRY 12 YEARS NOW STARTING MY THIRTEEN YEAR IN CLARK NEW JERSEY. BOTH DOCTOR MICHAEL BEAMS AND DOCTOR BARRY ARE SO CARING, THEY BOTH GIVE ME

May 9th, 2012
RETURNING CALLS
I CALLED DOCTOR MICHAEL BEAMS TWO DAYS IN A ROW. HE NEVER RETURN MY CALL. IM SUFFERING WITH A BAD KIDNEY INFECTION

February 14th, 2012
Wonderful, caring doctors -- ALL of them.

July 9th, 2010
great doctor!

July 23rd, 2009
A very pacient, professional, and accurate doctor

December 2nd, 2016