Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bean
Dr. Michael Bean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA, with another office in Framingham, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bean is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital and Charles River Hospital. Dr. Bean has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Bean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.
Dr. John Krikorian
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Veena Shankar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Rasmia Ahmed
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Framingham, MA 0.01 mi21