Dr. Michael Bean MD Patient Reviews

4.8

March 3rd, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Michael Bean addresses my concerns and resolves issues quickly and concisely . His highly trained staff work in perfect unison to make my visit easy and painless

January 29th, 2015
Patient
I am and have been wonderfully happy with Dr. Michael Bean as my primary care Doctor since I met him 8 years. He's unique in so many great ways.... Always on time....Always happy, always a great listener... always the healer. He makes sure everything about my health, both inside and out is covered.... Meaning physically and mentally. His ability to diagnose is outstanding. His ability to squeeze me in when I'm very sick is terrific, and unexpected. Best of all is that wait time is simply non-existent when I go to see him with new and severe symptoms. Dr. Bean consistently follows up with calls and letters. His staff is also wonderful. Anne, who recently left the practice because she moved, was his gatekeeper and a priceless addition to Dr. Bean's staff. She was just amazing in ALL ways, and instinctively knew everything about me, my health and my needs. I'll miss her but so far her replacement Kiara (sp?) has been great. Dr. Bean's medical assistant Sara, is a star. Always smiling and so smart, she's just great! Sara is immediate about getting back to me, and she makes sure everything that I'm supposed to do (referrals, other appointments etc.) is done. If anyone were to design the prototype of the perfect family Physician, they'd choose Dr. Michael Bean as the Alpha. He's simply the brightest, most educated and kindest man I've ever known....not just as a Doctor, but as a person. I am incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Bean. He's literally one in a million, and I'm grateful to and for him.

December 22nd, 2014
Good doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Bean for around 3 years. I like him, he gives good advise. Seems to care about your health, you are not just another patient.

January 17th, 2012
Awesome
I am so glad Dr Bean is my Doctor. He takes time to listen and answers all questions.

October 4th, 2011
You just don't find doctors like him...he is respectful, kind, professional, knowledgeable, accurate, thorough, doesn't rush you out the door, his bedside manner can't be beat! He is well liked & respected by all in the medical field!