Dr. Michael Bearb Is this you?

RSD

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Dr. Bearb was one of the kindest and most understanding doctors I have met in a very long time.I have problems with i.v's and he was so patient and understanding during my nerve block. I would recommend this doctor to anyone that has to see a pain management specialist. His staff was very kind as well.

Dr. Micheal BEARD

Posted on June 8th, 2009

MAKE YOU FEEL HE REALLY CARES ABOUT THE PERSON THAT HE IS CAREING FOR AND THE FAMILY ALSO.I HAVE BEEN GETTING TREAMENT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW.HE A IS KIND AND TELLS YOU,BEFORE HE DOES.I THINK SO MUCH OF,HIM I TOLD MY 80 YEAR OLD FRIEND WHO IS NOT ABLE TO HAVE HER NECK WORKED ON BECAUSE SHE WAS TOLD 90% CHANCE SHE WOULD NOT WALK AGAIN.SHE CALLED.DR.BEARD AND SHE WENT TO CA.WITH HER GIRLS TO HER OTHER ONE.HAVEING A BALL. THANKS TO DR. MICHEAL BEARD,I WANT TO THANK FOR THAT.

Posted on September 7th, 2015