A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beardmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beardmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Beardmore graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beardmore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beardmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Beardmore practice?
Dr. Michael Beardmore practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.