Dr. Michael Beaumont MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
Dr. Beaumont has been my doctor for many years, and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. He takes TIME with his patients to answer questions. He is thorough, and has a wonderful "bedside manner."

July 3rd, 2013
Very impressed!
Dr. Beaumont was fantastic! He was knowledgeable, confident, sympathetic, and genuinely invested in my health and recovery. He didn't rush through the visit and took the time to answer my questions. Instead of dismissing my predictions and concerns as irrelevant or unimportant, he discussed each point pretty thoroughly and ordered sufficient lab-work and tests to rule out a variety of possible diagnoses. He has a sense of humor -- which made my distate for doctor visits much more bearable. I highly recommend him!

December 20th, 2011
Exceptional doctor
I was referred to Dr. Beaumont to follow-up on the results of a test. He had reviewed my patient records prior to meeting with me for the first time, clearly explained the possible causes for the results of the test, and recommended next steps. He listened carefully to my concerns, answered all of my questions, and personally called me to follow-up. He is very professional, respectful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Beaumont.

June 5th, 2011
Excellent Doctor...He takes time with you. Listens to all concerns and answers all questions. He is a Doctor you can trust.

November 22nd, 2010
The best Doctor
Dr. Beaumont delivered both of my children in 2003 and 2005. When he switched practices in 2003, I continued to see him through the following year although my insurance cost more money. I am going back to him after having had regular visits with my primary care physician for the last few years. He is by far the best doctor I have had---and I never went to male OB/GYNs prior to him. Excellent bedside manner--listens to you--makes you feel very comfortable--returns calls personally--explains procedures very well--has a sense of humor.

July 27th, 2010
Dr. Beaumont is a very professional and courteous doctor. He spends a lot of time investigating all the symptoms and problems, before diagnosing it. I have been his patient for years and have recommended him numerous times, even for my daughter. He follows up with calls himself and takes the time to know his patients. I strongly recommend him.

June 30th, 2010
the best OB GYN
Don't know who the first reviewer is talking about. Dr. Beaumont doesn't even have a nurse practitioner. He sees all of his own patients. I have been a patient of Dr. Beaumont for many years. He is without a doubt the most caring, compassionate, competent doctor I have ever met. He always takes time to listen to all my questions and answers every one thoughtfully and honestly. I have never felt rushed. He was always patient with all my multiple issues during my pregnancies. I have referred many of my friends to him and everyone agrees that he is the best. I wish I could have him as my primary care doctor. If only I could find physicians of this caliber in all areas I would be more trusting of the medical profession.

April 26th, 2010
The ONLY doctor that will ever deliver my children!!!
Dr Beaumont is by far the best, most considerate, patient doctor i have ever met. I will not have any more children if i cant have him as my doctor to deliver them. He makes a difference.

March 26th, 2010
Do NOT go here!
If you are pregnant- especially for the first time, DO NOT GO TO HIM OR HIS NURSE PRACTITIONER! Neither of them will spend more than 2 minutes with you at each visit, and forget about asking any questions- it won't happen. They do not care and have no follow up. I have probably spent a total of 5 minutes with the doctor in my last 3 visits combined. They keep terrible records, and the nurse practitioner does not have the slightest clue what she is talking about. Don't waste your time, you will be upset if you see either of them.