A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beavers is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beavers graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Beavers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Warwick Manor Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leland Beavers DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Beavers practice?
- Dr. Michael Beavers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Beavers practices Anesthesiology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Anesthesiologists.