A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bebbington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bebbington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebbington graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Bebbington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bebbington MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bebbington practice?
- Dr. Michael Bebbington has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bebbington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.