A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bednar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bednar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Hines Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Bednar MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Bednar practice?
- Dr. Michael Bednar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bednar practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Orthopedic Surgeons and Maywood Surgeons.