Learn more about Dr. Michael Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bednar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bednar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
- Hines Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Bednar MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Bednar practice?
- Dr. Michael Bednar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bednar practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Maywood Orthopedic Surgeons and Maywood Surgeons.