A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bednar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bednar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bednar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bednar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bednar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednar graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bednar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Hines Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Bednar MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Bednar practice?
- Dr. Michael Bednar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bednar practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.