The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bednar
Dr. Michael Bednar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Bednar is affiliated with Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,, Loyola University Medical Center and Shriners Hospitals for Children - Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bednar has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Michael Bednar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.
Dr. Nicole Nemeth
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Maywood, IL 0.02 mi8
Dr. Frank Gerold
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Maywood, IL 0.02 mi
Dr. Terry Light
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Maywood, IL 0.02 mi44